Thursday, April 19, 2012

Media 470B Rocks!!!

What have I learned this wonderful spring quarter?!?



  • The most interesting concept I have learned about thus far is cloud computing. I have not subscribed to many cloud apps, but I am now realizing that a lot of the cites and tools I use on the internet are now using cloud computing. Cloud computing is such a great tool and I find it to be very convenient for consumers and corporations. I am very interested to see how cloud computing will evolve in the future. 
  • Honestly, I haven't found any of the material extremely boring; but if I had to pick, the least exciting would be going through the the second Industrial Revolution. I find the roots of our social age to be important but some times history can be not as exciting. Although, I found learning about the first Industrial Revolution to be interesting. 
  • Another reason I am very interested in this class is because of the tools it is teaching me to use. Before I enrolled in this class, I had never used a blog website and I did not realize how valuable social networking tools can be for personal and business use. I now know what tools to use depending on whether I am trying to push information or pull information. I will definitely use wikis to collaborate with future business partners and I will definitely use cites like Blogger and Twitter to communicate with costumers. I am also going to create a LinkIn profile and use that social network to my advantage. Social networking is every where know it will only become more standard and more important as time goes by. 
Picture Info:
I used this certain picture because essentially it puts an image on cloud computing. I also think it is a simple way of looking at cloud computing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment