Thursday, April 19, 2012

A comment is the "cherry on top"

Comments: write them and maybe you'll receive them?
What I got from Brogan's reading was that comments are nice; everyone loves a comment. It's like getting a present; it excites you and a comment is something that you usually can't wait to read. I totally agree with Brogan when he says that good blogs don't get commented enough. The only time I comment is when it relates to me or something in my life. I think I might start commenting more often when I see or read something I appreciate; you have got to give the love to feel the love!

Since I am talking about giving the love, why not start by commenting on my fellow classmates' posts. Here are some posts that agreed with and found interesting:

  1.  Mary S.
  2. Eric R.
  3.  Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment