Thursday, March 29, 2012

I wander why I am me......?

Hello everyone,
     My name is Joe Fuller, some used to call me Jerry Joey Filet Mignon Fuller; I dont know how this nick name arose but my baseball teammates from high school came up with it. Anyways, you can just call me Joe or Joey. I am currently a college student and I am majoring in Media Management. I chose this major because I am very interested in media; I would love to make my way into the music industry in the near future. I could imagine being a band manager or possibly scouting talent for labels. My interest in media arts, especially music, roots from the passion I have for writing, performing, and listening to music. I love to play music with anyone willing to "jamout;" there is nothing better than creating musical fusion!


at the studio with Mado after a long night of recording
      I am currently enrolled in a class called Social Media Management; the first I heard of this class was at a Media Arts program meeting, last quarter (Spring 2012). I was trying to think of classes to take for this quarter and one of the faculty suggested 470B (Social Media Management). I had recently studied vaguely about social media and the importance it has in our world today, so I was instanly drawn in by the name of the class alone. Now that I am currently enrolled in the class, I am even more excited to what knowledge and experience I will end up with after the quarter is complete. I expect to learn how this "giant thing" we call social media works inside every aspect of our world. I also expect to learn how to use social media cites as tools within the business world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment